Friday, March 02, 2007

Age of Mythology

Having played this game, I became interested in knowing about the GOD's !

Greek Gods.

As of now, I am mesmerized by the Greek mythology.

Having read about the Greek bhagwan, and the way the game has been created, I can just clap in acknowledgement.

(This (AOM) game is not new.Just that I played it after I was a bit saturated from playing the GREAT game of all times.. AOE. NO arguments regarding that. )




This pic borrowed from mythweb portrays the god's in great style.

Interested people can have a look at the site, which I feel is a very good source to know about the Greek Mythology.

And do take this quiz.


Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about Indian Mythology ?

Nishant Modak said...

well . . i would love the Indian god's to be a part of AOM some day.

and also India being a tribe as Chinese, Turks, Greeks, Celts..
in the Age Of Empires.

Well, thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure but I think there is a AoM version with Indian civilization. It has a campaign featuring a battle between "Rama" civilization and Atlantis. I will need to search on this though