Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday !

Got up in the morning around 7 !
Yes, saturday and even then ! Our team had planned to play cricket ( sounds boring ?), its fun though when you have players like us..
played for 1 hour .. that was incredible.. having played after a long time, everyone was well aware that their weekend's were gonna be full of body ache.
However, we played for one hour, and my team comprising of Prakash ( guru ) , abhas ( Tipuna ) won the match agains satyendu ( satya ), kejal ( dada ) and shesha ( reddy's hotel ? ;-) )
It was fun to play after a long time on a field.
we then later went to a place in kalyani nagar to have breakfast..
Then back home to take shower and then lunch @ Kalyani Veg.
Then back to work ! ( saturday and still work ! yes yes.. )
Then have planned for shopping .. need something good for monday.. you'll know why.
then have to meet the devil of friends' Firke.
Happy weekend to the world !
Hilary Duff again."I put my makeup on a saturday night
I try and make it happen
Try to make it all right
I know I make mistakes
I'm living life day to day
It's never really easy but it's ok"
Have a Good Time blogger..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Played for one hour after a long time which was incredible.So Nishant we can feel the presence of something in its abscence.

Nishant Modak said...

Sorry abhas, i did not quite understand what you wanted to say!
anyways, keep visiting ;-)

Anonymous said...

I infer it as 'we understand the value of an entity after it ceases to exist'. Abhas is either a highly gifted philosopher (causing me to incorrectly interpret his comment) or needs to improve on English grammar/ spoken English